We offer a broad range of Accountancy, Bookkeeping, Payroll and General Administration Services in Scarborough, North Yorkshire.
Business Start Ups
Most people starting up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through.
However, they may not be experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business and such matters often appear daunting. Fortunately you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business but you do need the support of a trained team.
We can help. Just bring us your business ideas and we will help you to make them a reality!
We will help you to:
- decide on the most suitable business structure – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company;
- prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts;
- assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals;
- advise on the most suitable business bank accounts;
- complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs;
- deal with company secretarial issues;
- set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements;
- advise on computer hardware and software;
- keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements; and
- help with all aspects of business compliance and administration.
- answer all your questions to give better understanding and peace of mind
Business Development & Consultancy
Your professional and personal goals are central to our consulting services; we take the time to get to know you better so we can offer the best advice.
Our management consultancy service can review your processes and procedures and help streamline your business, reduce costs and improve productivity. We can also help you address specific problem areas in your business and assist with restructuring where necessary to help improve the profitability of your business.
Saving you expensive accountancy fees, our book keeping services can simplify your information. We can produce a variety of reports at your convenience, ensuring you stay ahead of the game without the hours and stress of gathering the information yourself.
We can provide you with practical advice on personal tax positions and the planning opportunities available to you. We can complete tax returns, calculate any tax liability and advise you on exactly when to make payments and how much to pay.
VAT is one of the most complex taxes a business has to deal with. Making sure that your business conforms to current legal requirements is a challenging task and it must be done right if your business is not to suffer from under or over payment.
We can relieve you of the burden of payroll administration. Changes in Governmental legislation are updated automatically, such as changes in maternity and paternity pay. We can also raise P60, P45 and other forms as required.
Company procedures, forms and general office work can weigh a business down and prevent you from making progress. From as little as morning a week, we can implement and monitor processes and complete many administrative duties. Have confidence that your accounts and admin are being taken care of by a trustworthy and reliable team.
We work with a number of cloud based platforms including FreeAgent, Sage One and Xero. In our opinion Xero stands out due to the levels of investment in producing a stable, scalable solution for business with access to hundreds of third party apps to build an entire ecosystem of systems to streamline your business processes.
Get In Touch
We welcome all enquiries and offer a free initial consultation to discuss how we can help you.
Please feel free to contact us by telephone, email or using the Request a Call Back form opposite.